| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santander, Cantabria in August is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 83.7mm (3.3in) of liquid falls during an average of 14 days.
- The blue above Santander, Cantabria is reasonably fine with on balance a detectable 6:21 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:34 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 7:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santander, Cantabria August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Santander, Cantabria:
- Gijon, Spain - 148 kms (92 miles) W
- La Coruna, Spain - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 167.1 kms (103.9 miles) W
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 417 kms (259.1 miles) WSW
- Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) WSW
- Braganca, Portugal - 304.9 kms (189.4 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) SSW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) SSW
- Bordeaux, France - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) ENE
- Toulouse, France - 417.5 kms (259.4 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) SE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 127.1 kms (79 miles) S
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 306 kms (190.1 miles) SE
- Madrid, Spain - 337 kms (209.4 miles) S
- Madrid (B), Spain - 342.7 kms (213 miles) S