| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santander, Cantabria in April is quite mild at 11.9 °C (53.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry with rain every now and then. Some 120.2mm (4.7in) of water tumbles during an average of 14 days.
- The skies in Santander, Cantabria are slightly fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:19 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:40 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:22.
- There are approximately 7:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santander, Cantabria April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Santander, Cantabria, Spain
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Santander, Cantabria:
- Gijon, Spain - 148 kms (92 miles) W
- La Coruna, Spain - 373.3 kms (231.9 miles) W
- Oviedo, Spain - 168.2 kms (104.5 miles) W
- Oviedo, Dominican Republic - 167.1 kms (103.9 miles) W
- Vigo/ Peinador, Spain - 417 kms (259.1 miles) WSW
- Melgašo, Viana Do Castelo, Portugal - 395.1 kms (245.5 miles) WSW
- Braganca, Portugal - 304.9 kms (189.4 miles) SW
- Valladolid, Spain - 219.6 kms (136.4 miles) SSW
- Salamanca/ Matacan, Spain - 314.4 kms (195.4 miles) SSW
- Bordeaux, France - 289.2 kms (179.7 miles) ENE
- Toulouse, France - 417.5 kms (259.4 miles) E
- Biarritz, France - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) E
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 143.7 kms (89.3 miles) E
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 166.2 kms (103.3 miles) SE
- Burgos/ Villafria, Spain - 127.1 kms (79 miles) S
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 306 kms (190.1 miles) SE
- Madrid, Spain - 337 kms (209.4 miles) S
- Madrid (B), Spain - 342.7 kms (213 miles) S